Welcome, health professionals and educators. The Dairy Council of Michigan (DCM), the non-profit, nutrition education arm of United Dairy Industry of Michigan (UDIM), provides science-based, high-quality, complimentary or low-cost nutrition education resources and materials.
- Nutrition resources for health professionals and educators
- Dairy Council Digest: In-depth research reviews of nutrition topics
- Nutrition Reports: Updates on current nutrition issues
- Health Professional E-mail Express: Quarterly e-mails featuring an overview of a timely nutrition topic, links to resources, and a time-limited offer for complimentary nutrition education materials for Michigan health professionals and educators.
- Nutrition education materials designed for clients, patients, and consumers
To request a free catalog of nutrition education materials (Michigan residents only), call 1-800-241-6455 or send an e-mail with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.